Chamomile Flower Powder
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.23 per day
Why Feed Chamomile Flower Powder?
Chamomile has been used by humans for hundreds of years for its calming & soothing effects so why not give your horses access to this amazing supplement. Chamomile can help with stress, tension, anxiety and nervousness helping with a good nights sleep. Chamomile also helps with minor digestive problems, wind, bloating & colic. The benefit of Chamomile Powder is that it can easily be mixed in with an appetite stimulant for the fussy feeder.
What's in the Bag?
We use 100% pure Chamomile Flower Powder, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Chamomile Flower Powder
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Chamomile Flower Powder, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.