Raspberry Leaf Cut
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.27 per day
Why Feed Raspberry Leaves?
Raspberry leaves have been used traditionally for mares to help strengthen and tone the uterine muscles. It aids in preventing miscarriage and assists with contractions during foaling. Also used to balance hormones in moody mares. It is suggested to give Raspberry leaves during the last 6 weeks of pregnancy and for 2 weeks following the birth
What's in the Bag?
We use 100% pure Cut Raspberry Leaves, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Raspberry Leaves
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Raspberry Leaves, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.