Marshmallow Leaves Cut
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.21 per day
Why Feed Marshmallow Leaves?
Marshmallow Leaves are mainly used to help support the respiratory, digestive & urinary systems, the natural properties of this herb help to regulate the bacteria in the intestine as well as help prevent and treat ulcers. Marshmallow Leaves can also help support the Lungs & Kidneys.
What's in the bag?
We use 100% natural Cut Marshmallow Leaves, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Marshmallow Leaves
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 10g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Marshmallow Leaves, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.