Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.20 per day
Why Feed Your Horse Boswellia Powder
Boswellia Powder (also known as Frankincense) is obtained from gum resin. It is most commonly used for joints, movement and mobility support. Even with long term use it is not thought to have long term implication or side effects unlike other joint support supplements. Boswellia is relatively gentle on the gastrointestinal track and in fact is often used to aid digestion and provide colonic support. Boswellia powder acts as a natural anti-inflammatory for horses & Ponies.
Boswellia is great for:
- Maintaining joint elasticity and all round mobility through support of ligament, tendon & joint health
- Supporting colon health and firming up loose droppings
- Aiding your horses natural anti-inflammatory and pain mechanisms/responses
- Acts in a gentle manner to support the body's natural systems without damage to cartilage commonly associated to long term use of some other treatments
What's in the bag?
We use Boswellia Powder with a minimum of 8-10% Boswellic acid
How To Feed Boswellia Powder
We recommend mixing this supplement with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 10-15g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 25-30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once