Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.232per day
Why Feed Cleavers?
Cleavers are used to support the lymphatic & urinary systems, It can be used for any soft swelling and fluid retention. Being mildly diuretic, it is good for windgalls or filled legs, also rich in silica to help strengthen hair & improve coat
What's in the bag?
We use 100% natural Cleavers, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Cleavers
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Cleavers, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.