Respiratory Support Plus
Why Feed Respiratory Support Plus?
This high quality blend of natural dried herbs has been specifically formulated to help support your horses respiratory system. Your horse is often exposed to irritating and aggravating airborne pests & particles that can cause distress and irritation to the throat & chest. Respiratory Support Plus can help support your horse's natural defences, leaving your horse in the best possible condition even during extended stabling periods. With our blend of 8 powerful herbs you can give your horse the best support nature has to offer!
What Herbs & Why?
We use Cut Nettle Leaf, Echinacea Herb, Vervain, Fennel Seeds, Liquorice Root, Marshmallow Root, Cleavers & Coltsfoot in this blend, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Respiratory Support Plus
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 40g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Respiratory Support Plus, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.