Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.23 per day
Why use Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe Vera is an incredibly nutrient dense plant, its leaves are packed full of over 200 active compounds that are great for maintaining optimal health and wellbeing. especially great for adding into the diet of older horses.
Our Aloe Juice contains 100% pure, premium quality Aloe Vera inner leaf gel which has some amazing health benefits including:
- Helping to maintain intestine & digestive health while also lubricating the digestive tract, helping your horse digest and absorb food much more efficiently
- Maintaining a healthy immune system
- Provides your horse with essential minerals, vitamins, enzymes, glyconutrients & high concentrations of amino acids which help to support the body repair & grow
- Supports joints after exercise, keeping hem healthy & strong
- Helps to keep your horses blood sugar levels stable and healthy, helping to increase performance & endurance
- Can help to soother external skin irritations
What's in the bottle?
100% pure Aloe Vera Juice & Human food grade preservative, nothing else added or taken away
How To use Aloe Vera Juice
This supplement can be poured into your horses drinking water or can be used to dampen feed, we recommend the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 30ml - 90ml per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 50ml - 150ml per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once