Lami Support Plus
Why Feed Lami Support Plus?
This powerful blend of natural herbs has been formulated to help horses that are prone to Laminitis. We blend 6 natural ingredients that can help support your horses hoof health & strength as well as metabolic & circulatory systems, which helps to make sure there is adequate blood supply to the lamellar/laminae tissue (which connect the hoof wall to the underlying tissues of the horse’s foot) This blend also helps to support the digestive system & gastrointestinal tract.
What Herbs & Why?
We use Cut Nettle Leaf, Cut Hawthorn Leaf, Fenugreek Seeds, Cut Yarrow, Rosehips & Cleavers in this blend, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Lami Suport Plus
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 50g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Lami Support Plus, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.