Spearmint & Garlic
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.17 per day
Why Feed Spearmint & Garlic?
Spearmint & Garlic is widely used to maintain year long all round health with an emphasis on immune & respiratory health. This blend is highly palatable & easy to digest, it also promotes a healthy digestive system and appetite.
What Herbs & Why?
We use Premium Spearmint & Garlic Granules in this blend, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Spearmint & Garlic
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Spearmint & Garlic, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.