Parsley - Cut
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.13 per day
Why Feed Cut Parsley?
Parsley has been fed to horses for 100s of years, it is packed full of natural vitamins including; Vitamin A, B, C & K as well as natural minerals & amino acids. It can have a calming effect on the digestive system, helping to reduce gas issues and bloating, Parsley can also help to encourage milk production in lactating mares.
Please note - Not suitable for pregnant mares
What Herbs & Why?
We use 100% Parsley, nothing else added or taken away.
How To Feed Cut Parsley
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including our Parsley, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.