Mint & Parsley
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.12 per day
Why Feed Mint & Parsley Mix?
Our Mint & Parsley mix is ideal for the fussy eater, the beautifully aromatic spearmint makes this blend highly palatable whilst both herbs help to aid digestion and soothe the stomach. When combined these herbs can be added to most feeds and can increase uptake helping to maintain/increase weight.
What Herbs & Why?
We use Spearmint & Parsley, nothing else added or taken away.
How To Feed Mint & Parsley Mix
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including our Mint & Parsley mix, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.