Ginger Root Powder
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.16 per day
Why Feed Ginger Root Powder?
Ginger Root Powder can help boost your horses immune system, aid gastro intestinal health and also help with mobility & respiratory function. It can be a helpful preventative if a horse is prone to skin problems. Ginger Root Powder is very easy on the equine digestive tract, helping relieve issues and promote detoxification.
What's in the bag?
We use 100% Pure Ginger Root Powder, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Ginger Root Powder
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 15g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 25g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Ginger Root Powder, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.