Garlic Granules 3kg
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.10 per day
Why Feed Garlic Granules?
Garlic is packed full of essential oils and is traditionally used for aiding the digestive & respiratory systems. It is also really helpful as a fly repellent, once this is in your horses system the slight smell of garlic secreting through the skin is enough to put off most biting insects!
What's in the bag?
We use 100% pure Garlic, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Garlic Granules
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Garlic Granules, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.