Why Feed Fussy Feeder?
Fussy Feeder is a blend of natural appetite stimulants & boosters designed to promote feeding. This should be added to your horses current feed which can help to improve palatability & increase uptake.
What Herbs & Why?
On our Micronised Linseed Meal base we add Fenugreek Seeds & Spearmint, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Fussy Feeder
This blend should be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 50g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Fussy Feeder, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.