Echinacea Herb Cut 750g
Small Horses (up to 450kg) = £0.34 per day
Why Feed Echinacea Herb?
Most well known for its action in strengthening the immune system, Echinacea is a very effective immuno-stimulant. It provides antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, immuno-stimulant and wound healing properties. Echinacea has proven to be highly effective as a prophylactic against infection in horses that are constantly exposed to viruses and bacterial agents.
What's in the Bucket?
We use 100% Natural Echinacea, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Echinacea
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 20g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 35g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Echinacea, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.