Why Feed Joint Relief?
This blend of powerful dried herbs has been specifically formulated to help support and strengthen your horses joints, designed for stiffer or older horses who need extra joint support. Joint Relief helps with mobility as it supports the joint structures as well as the surrounding muscles. This all natural supplement will also help with muscle recovery, it is highly palatable and can be fed to horses of all ages.
What Herbs & Why?
We use Meadowsweet, Cut Nettle Leaf, Cut Hawthorn Leaf, Cut Dandelion Leaf, Rosehips, Willow Bark, Burdock Root & Devils Claw Root in this blend, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Joint Relief
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts:
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 15g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Joint Relief, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.