Digestion Support Plus
Why Feed Digestion Support Plus?
This high quality blend of natural dried herbs has been specifically formulated to help support and soothe your horses digestive system. All these herbs complement each other when it comes to gut health, they will improve gut flora whilst helping to maintain good PH balance in the digestive tract, making it easier for your horse to move & exercise, the spearmint & chamomile makes this blend much more palatable and helps to soothe the stomach and generally de stress your horse.
Try feeding this blend as an infusion! see below for instructions
What Herbs & Why?
We use Chamomile Flowers, Dandelion Leaf, Fenugreek Seeds, Meadowsweet, Premium Spearmint, Marshmallow Root, Liquorice Root in this blend, nothing else is added or taken away.
How To Feed Digestion Support Plus
This product can be mixed with your horses daily feed at the following amounts ( we do recommend feeding as an infusion):
- Small Horse (Under 450kg) - 30g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
- Large Horse (450kg+) - 50g per day, this can be split between feeds or given at once
Feeding as an Infusion
Many herbs, including Digestion Support Plus, can be fed as an Infusion, this helps the active ingredients become more readily available and more easily absorbed by your horse.
- Put the daily required amount of herbs in a bucket (quantities stated above)
- Add 1/2 pint (300ml) of boiling water to the herbs, mix and then allow to cool
- When cooled, the whole infusion (including the herbs) can be used to dampen down your horses feed.
If you don't have access to a kettle you can just soak your herbs overnight and this will also help your horse absorb the natural vitamins, minerals & active ingredients.